Day 1 : 25 Days of Style! Tis the season!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

DSC_0220

Hello Dolls! Welcome to my new blog! Again...I know what your thinking...this girl is cray cray! Well to tell you the truth I kind went through blogger identity crisis! I didn't like/ thought that my blogs name didn't fit me at ALL! So I thought it through and Girl Meets Fashion sounds like me! It's kind of fun still teen but still kind of serious? Do you like it?! I hope so because it's here to day...for real this time! 
One my second note...
Welcome to 25 Days of Style! I'm going to blog every single day till Christmas!! Well Outfits of the days! Here's what I wore today. I love to wear boots during winter! So your going to see that ALOT! haha! Ps-sorry for the pealing walls... :P You can say my house is kind of old..


DSC_0221

DSC_0218

DSC_0233

DSC_0223

DSC_0234

DSC_0227

DSC_0246

DSC_0242

OUTFIT!
Green Sweater - Forever 21
Orange lace shirt - Forever 21
Blue tank top under shirt - Aeropostale
Jeans - Hollister & Co.
Boots - Ugg
Watch - Style & Co.
Bracelets - Pandora and Tiffany & Co. 
Earrings - Forever 21
Necklace - Locket giving to my by my Grandparents 










bloglovin

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER