Best of 2011!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Hey Dolls!! Can you believe 2012 is tomorrow!!!! I can't explain how fast this year has gone by! It seems like yesterday I was celebrating my birthday(May 8th), I got my first 2 Michael Kors purses <3, I got my camera!!! Nikon D3100 which I'm actually going to be trading out soon..., went to New York for the first time ever!, Got into the Teen Vogue Fashion University!, I changed my blog name...twice! Sorry about that..., spending my days of summer with friends, and so far my senior year has flown by!!! I wanted to recap my year kind of as a reminder to myself and to you dolls! Hope you enjoy! I'm going to start with January and so on!





purple26


DSCN7947


DSC_0247


DSC_0343


DSC_0624


DSC_0644


DSC_0801

DSC_0790


DSC_0824


DSC_1184


DSC_1100


DSC_1559


DSC_1970


DSC_2007


DSC_2103


DSC_0046


DSC_0245


DSC_0466


DSC_0585






DSC_0275

DSC_2296


Thank You so much for a wonderful year! Let's hope 2012 brings us many more memories and stories to share!!!

Happy New Year!!!


bloglovin
Please Follow my blog Via BlogLovin!!!!! 

10 comments:

  1. I love your hair. And your blog. And your style.. Okay I'll stop now :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my what an incredibly eventful year you've had! Congratulations on getting into the TV fashion universiry; such an accomplishment!

    ...And thank you ever so much for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! I appreciate it ever so much! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely catchup.
    Happy New Year!
    Following

    NRC♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Happy new year! To start 2012 great!
    A kiss from Spain!

    gia

    gia-anngia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the last dress! Follow each other?

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! Your style is amazing! I would love for you to check out my fashion blog too!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting and following!
    Love your blog too, following you back :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! First time on your blog and I'm loving how colourful your blog is!!! Very cool photos too!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet picture! Happy new year:)

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER