Day 18 : Little Miss Tired...

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Hey Dolls! So today I have work...again...omg I'm so stressed right now it's not even funny...the fact that I have to get out my college apps this week by thursday bc I have no school friday, working, trying to keep up with the blogging, school work, and not getting the normal amount of sleep makes me want to scream! Here are a few pictures of my outfit from today! Video will hopefully be up tomorrow but I'm not promising anything :/ PS if you commented on my blog and want to do a follow for a follow, follow me and I'll get back to it asap! :D I love checking out your blogs!!! xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Yikes!! Sounds stressful. Hopefully you'll get those apps filled out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER