Day 24 and 25 : Merry Cristmas!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hey Dolls!!! Merry Christmas!!! (ps sorry for no post yesterday...I was super busy! Family was over from morning till nighttime.) at this moment I am blogging from my new iPad!! Love it sooooo much!! It's amazing! Like really where has this been all my life! Haha! Christmas was great! I got the Steve Madden boots, Marc Jacobs watch and more! I love the Christmas holiday season! It's always so calming! Well for me...for my nana, well just say she isn't the most calming person around haha! But never the less I'm having a nice time. Although I really want to go home and take a nap or watch Midnight in Pairs! I've been waiting for that to come out since it came out during summer! Can't wait to watch it! well that's really it. I just want to wish you Dolls a Merry Christmas and to say that 25 days of Style is finally over! Wasn't much what I wanted to be but that's ok! I still need to get a tripod to take pictures! I forgot about that! I guess Santa didn't remember it hahah! I'll have to remind him next time ;) well I'll talk to you dolls last then!


4 comments:

  1. Cute!

    Merry Christmas!

    xo

    Linda from http://www.moonon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is amazing!
    i follow you now, shell we follow each other?
    i hope that you follow me back.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait for new post!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog!!
    I follow you with bloglovin , hope you follow back!
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER