Day 16 : Purple Cardi Outfit Of the Day!

Friday, December 16, 2011



Hey Dolls!! So here's the video I promised yesterday! I've been nonstop these past couple of days! It's hard to manage everything but I'm getting through it!! Hope you like the video! and don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you like it! :D MissUniversalBeauty YouTube! 

Outfit Featured in video
Purple American Eagle Cardigan  |  Forever 21 Indian tank top  |  Navy Blue Abercrombie & Fitch tank top  |  Charlotte Russe jeans  |  Forever 21 Necklace  |  Forever 21 purple bracelet  |  Michael Kors Tote

PS! sorry that the video is dark! I had no clue at the time but I had it on the wrong setting... 



2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    i love your blog! you have great taste :)
    could you please check mine out? would be an honour?
    it's Its fashion damnit
    thanks love! keep up the good work!
    lottie
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER