Day 9 : Color Blocking vs Natural!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Hey Dolls! So, I ment to have a video post for you dolls today but I had to go to a school play, then it was like 10 o'clock and now it's to late... :( I was/am still very tired! I have to make this post kind of quick tonight because I have work at like 8 o'clock tomorrow...wah...but hey! It's more money to put towards another purse or new clothes! I'm going through a "My clothes are so last year" thing right now. It's more like "I still have clothes from the 7th and 8th grade that I still wear...can you say embarrassing! Ok! Well here are a few Polyvore sets that I just created!


Call of the Wild.

Fur Vest with a Sweater Dress!



Fur Vest with a Sweater Dress! by elizzabethhopegmf featuring long tops


Hope you like!! Tell me what you think of the two looks! One is more of the color blocking side of fashion and the other more natural! What look do you like better?! I can't say...I like them both but that's only because I don't just have one style...I have many! :D







bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I prefer the last one, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both looks too !

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the video anyway :) xoxo, saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! Both of these looks are fabulous! Loving the idea of a pop of leopard print with a bright color! Perfect!

    http://incourtneyscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER