Day 4 : Welcome Michael Kors!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

DSC_0349

Hello Dolls!!  First off....sorry for not having an outfit of the day up today :/ I didn't have time to take pictures today. wah.. Second! Today I finally went to Nords and got my Michael Kors Tote!! I've been eyeing this bag for a while now and finally decided to get it! It was between the brown and red. As much as I loved the red it just wasn't something I could see as an everyday purse.. :/ But the good thing is I can always get it another day when I get the money or this Pink one that I love as well!! It's so cute!!! I love purses! I wish I could buy them all! Then I could have one for every outfit! It's in the size medium so I was kind of worried if it was going to fix all my stuff for my purse but I think it will! I'll update you on that later on! This MK purse is now added into my collection of designer purses! Along side another MK crossbody and more! :D Love it! Shopaholic much... :P Psh...noo! Just a girl who LOVES fashion.





DSC_0340
{Front View} 

DSC_0343
{Close Up!}

DSC_0344
{MK Signature}

DSC_0345

{Aw...you can see whats in my purse! Oh joy...sarcasm :P }

DSC_0346

{In the purse label}

DSC_0347

{Back View}

MICHAEL Michael Kors 'Bedford-Medium Dressy' Polished Leather Tote : $298.00

Bonus Pic!
Michael speaking to us at the Teen Vogue Fashion University! <333 He's amazing!









bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Really like this bag!!! Follow each other???

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful bag !! Love it !

    via-fortunata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Followed you back dear!!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Classic bag, I think you will get a lot of use out of it. I have an MK bag that I adore, I think it will age really well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER