Day 2 : Sweaters & Sparkles

Friday, December 2, 2011

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

DSC_0248

Hey Dolls!! Day 2 of 25 Days of Style! The respond from school is crazy! I love it when people say that I look nice! It makes it all well worth it in the end! haha! My style is very teen trendy! I love to dress up sometimes but I also love dressing casually! Well here is what I wore! Tell me what you think in the comments! I love hearing feedback! Oh! and welcome to my new blog(name of course! Same blog different name) Girl Meets Fashion! I love this name! I think i'm going to stick with it! ahah! <3




DSC_0265

DSC_0270

DSC_0272

DSC_0277

DSC_0275

DSC_0278

DSC_0311

DSC_0300
Mirror pic! Couldn't resist :P

OUTFIT!
Gray Cardigan : Hollister 
Jeweled tank top : Forever 21
Dark wash jeans : Hollister 
Black Boots : Ugg
Jewelry 
Style & Co. Watch
Juicy Couture "L" necklace
Pandora Charm Bracelet 
Tiffany & Co. bracelet 
Forever 21 earrings 
And a homemade bracelet I made!







bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. wow your stunning i love your chilled outfit x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER