Day 23 : Confessions of a Shopaholic : Jeffrey Campbell

Friday, December 23, 2011

Hey Dolls! So here's another Confession of a Shopaholic confession for you! I'm sure most of you have heard of Jeffrey Campbell...? Well I've been VERY into his shoes lately! I'm just in love with them!!! I need a pair asap! I don't know why...I think it's the chunky funky heels to them! I love the look!! Here's a few of my favorites!!

Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' Suede Booties : $159.95 : I really need a tan colored heel and well...aren't these just perfect!!! Love them! Enough said! :D


Jeffrey Campbell Ramona Platform Sandals : $205 : Can't you just picture theses with a cute summer dress! Ohmygawd! So adorable! Love the braided straps and buckled details of it! Really adds someone chic to it! Don't you think!


Jeffrey Campbell Ellie Mae Suede Booties : $205 : With the low heel and button straps details these booties will add the perfect touch to that outfit that just needs a little bing! I love that these booties are 5 inches! It's something more comfortable to wear during those days where you just don't feel like wearing heels...we all have those days don't we...


Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' Booties : $159.95 : Now, is it just me or when I get a pair of shoes by a designer I need the classic look/color for them! When I think of JC I think of these! Black, leather, lace up, platform...pretty much defines Jeffrey Campbell! Love it! :D






4 comments:

  1. I love Lita boots!

    Are very cool!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sandals. Jeffery Campbell has some amazing shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the black litas are my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jeffrey Campbell shoes too!! PS: Forgot to mention that you have such lovely curls!!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER