Day 20 : My New Obsession!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hey Dolls!!! So I have a new obsession! Marc Jacobs Nylon bags!! They are so cute and great for school!! I'm deff getting one soon!!! Here are a few of my favorites!


'Pretty Nylon - Medium Tate' Tote  $188 : I've been eyeing this bag for a while now! I really like the print on it! So cute!! :D 


Pretty Nylon Knapsack  : $188 Love this! I really want/need a backpack and I saw this one and well...it's Marc Jacobs and well just about amazing... :)


Two of my favorites! I really like the Polkadot print and Snake print one as well! OK, who am I kidding...I like LOVE them all! haha! Confessions of Shopahoic! I know! That's what I should name this wish list series! haha! ya, I think I will! :)

Tell me what you think of the Marc Jacobs Nylon trend!! I love hearing from you dolls!





DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER