Day 6 : Girl Meets Fashion Christmas Wish List!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Hey Dolls! So I decided to do something different today and make my Christmas Wish List! Even though I pretty much know what I'm getting this year I think I may be in for a few surprises!



1. iPad! I've been wanting an iPad for a while now! I need something that's easy access when needing to look up something quick and an iPhone isn't really it...Plus I want to get a Nook but instead the iPad has a book store which I can buy books on it! and Magazines! Just sayin...



2. Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Stardust' iPad Case :  I saw this case at Nordstrom and fell in love with it!! So ah-dorable! and it's by MJ! Love it!


3. Toms! I found out about Toms a while back and the fact that every pair of shoes bought one goes to a child in need is an amazing cause! Not may people at my school have them but I want to get them to talk about them to people! Maybe and convince them to get some! 



4. Steve Madden 'Troopa' Boots : Now these! I can't decided if I want brown or black! I need some help! What would you get!? I really like the brown but I also like the black...ugh decisions, decisions...


5. Randoms! Like Scarves, shirts, pants (esp. red jeans!! I saw a pair from American Eagle today! Love them!), Jewelry, hair accessories and well i don't know! I'm not asking much this Christmas because I got another pageant dress and well let's just say that was Christmas...I really don't care this year! The Holidays are about family! And spending time with them! <3

PS- sorry for yet another non-outfit-of-the-day post :/ I'll try to get one up tomorrow!









bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. This is a great wishlist! I've been wanting an Ipad too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Follow back!
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I like your look!
    I follow you if you like my blog follow me!
    http://gia-anngia.blogspot.com/

    Thanks Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous wishlist! gorgeous blog!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marc iPad Case is really nice!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER