Day 13 : Styling for the Holidays!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hey Dolls!! So today I finally have my video! It's a Styling for the Holidays video! It pretty much explains it all! Enjoy!



Outfit #1
H&M Sweater Dress
American Apparel Red Tights
Forever 21 booties
Forever 21 Necklace

Outfit #2
{From Target} Faux Fur Vest
{From Target} Black Lang Sleeved Shirt
Lucky Brand Jeans
Mossimo Cheetah Wedges
JC Penny? Scarf...i forget...
Forever 21 cuff

Outfit #3 
Chanel white blouse
New York & Co. tank top
Forever 21 skirt
Forever 21 Tights
Connie Heels
Tiffany & Co. Bracelet
Claires necklace

So those are my three looks! Hope you like!!!


4 comments:

  1. i love this video! soo cute! outfit 3 is def my favorite!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur super cute, thanx 4 sharing ur personal vision on here!

    Tye
    www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your first video, it came out wonderfully. Been enjoying growing your lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute! I especially like look number 3!

    NEW FOLLOWER! I'd love it if you could stop by my blog and follow me too :) I do fahsion and social injustice!

    Happy CHRISTmas,
    christine

    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER