Day 3 : The Girl in the Green Sweater

Saturday, December 3, 2011

DSC_0306

Hello Dolls!! So first off I'd like to say sorry for the below-par pictures...my mom is the worst picture taker in the world...she really didn't want to take them...exhibit A: why I need a tripod! Next sorry I look like death...I think I'm getting a cold..everyone in my house is sick...it so gross! That's one thing I HATE! Sick people! Like ew no get away... I could never be a nurse..it's sad haha! 

50 mins later (I just took a nap...haha! I'm so tired! Thought I add that in haha!) 

Ok, So back to my story! I don't know how "fashionable" this outfit is but remember! This is about a girl who has just met fashion ;D (well...not just met...I met fashion when I was very young...) but what I'm trying to do is expand my fashion wall...I love all kinds of fashion! Preppy, girly, boho, glam, edgy! So any looks to create but not enough days in a year! So don't forget to follow my fashion journey this year, the next, the one after that, and well...forever :)



DSC_0313

DSC_0317

DSC_0316

DSC_0324

DSC_0333

DSC_0328

OUTFIT
Hollister Sweater
Cejion Scarf
Pac Sun Skinny Jeans
Ugg Boots
Hollister Belt

Claires Earrings
D.I.Y. bracelet (aka I made it! :D )








bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. you have amazing shoes!
    Dont forget to join my giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that LV bag and that super cute box under the mirror ;)
    you look stunning, great blog sweetie!
    kisses *

    http://f-world-wide-what.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER