Day 22 : Almost Christmas Time!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hey Dolls!! So I went home sick today from school...it was the worst day ever! It started with me waking up at 6:54...i leave at 7:10...i had no time! Then I come to school thinking it was a half day, I go to my locker to find that my wrapping paper was taken off from it (we decorate our lockers for seniors that play sports...me being one of them), I was stressing about college stuff so much I got sick, I've been sleeping since I got home at 9....so I'm pretty much going to be up all night...ok so enough with the rant...here's a few Polyvore sets I've been loving! The first one is mine and the rest of them are from Polyvorians :)


Holiday Party : Day to Night!

I left the keys under the mat to our front door



pull me close and don't let me go

Its the time to say goodbye to truning tables

Kristin Cavallari

GET THE LOOK: KENDALL JENNER

Kendall Jenner

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love all these sets! Thanks for sharing!!

    Found your blog through IFB, following now. :)
    http://yogibear-namaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Polyvore sets. Following you! Please feel free to drop by my blog as well and check it out!

    x Minty
    http://mintyandpeaches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER