Day 7 : Holly Jolly Holiday Tag!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hey Dolls! Tis the season to be jolly! Fa La La La La...La La...La La! Oh how I love the holiday season!! Such a cheery time! Except when your trying to get your English homework done...I have to write a Thesis state about Animal Testing on Beauty Products...So hard!! I'm really not good at writing thesis statements so I'll prob be up for another hour or so...maybe an hour and a half (procrastination is my middle name...) Anyway! I have a video post for you dolls! Exciting! :D It's a Tag video! About the Holidays! So check out and see what I like to do around the Holidays!



Hope you enjoy this video! :D I had fun filming it!
I also have a tumblr if you didn't know! I'm totally hooked on it!!! Love it! Live it! It's Life...
Check it out HERE!! If you have a tumblr give me your links! I would love to check it out!

Ok, I should prob get my homework done now right...ya.. :/ haha! 







bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You are adorable. =) Fun to watch.

    I followed btw, hope you don't mind. And maybe you visit me someday.


    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER