OOTD : The Blue Sweater Dress

Sunday, November 27, 2011

DSC_0191

         
        Hey Dolls! Well, Happy Belated Thanksgiving (aka Turkey) Day to all my American Dolls! If you aren't from the USA then Happy Belated November 24th! With the help of my amazing little cousin Erin (thank you so much for taking my pictures!!) I finally got some decently good pictures for my blog! :D I've really been into sweaters dresses lately! I got this one from H&M! Tell me what you think of the sweater dress trend!!

CSC_0273

DSC_0121

DSC_0117

DSC_0115
^ On my cell phone...of course :P #iPhoneLove 

DSC_0085

DSC_0073

DSC_0030

DSC_0208

DSC_0216

DSC_0215

DSC_0263

DSC_0272

DSC_0265

{OUTFIT : Dress : H&M  |  Boots : Ralph Lauren  |  Earrings : Betsey Johnson  |  Ring : H&M  |  Bracelet : Forever 21  }

Tell me what you think of the outfit! xo





5 comments:

  1. I love your sweater dress! I'm really into sweater dresses right now, too! I had my eye on one from Lulus. It has this gorgeous bow cut out detail on the back.

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, you're so photogenic girl! Love the outfit :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have curly hair too! I was wondering how you did your hair like this? It looks like you manipulated curls- did you braid it or use a curling iron? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine! I did manipulate the curls! My hair is originally are VERY curly! but sometimes it does get a tad frizzy so I use a 5/8th(or the smallest curling Iron you can find!) to calm the curls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER