Favorites of the Moment : Top Shop Picks!

Friday, November 4, 2011



Hey Dolls! So I was window shopping the web (when am I not!) and I came across TopShop.com . First off, LOVE this website! Love their clothes sooo much! When I went to New York I saw the store and instantly fell in love with it! I know it's popular in the UK (is it not?) I don't have one where I live but there is one in New York and it's amazing! The closest I'll ever be at the store is online so I decided to "screen" shop! These are a few of my picks from the store's new apparel and accessories! I was thinking Holiday parties! These items may not all go together but they are very cute! ( or in my eyes at least ;D )

1. Structured Sleeveless Skater Dress - $95 : When I saw this dress I instantly fell in love with it! I love the shape of it. Very Nice! It also comes in Yellow but personally I like the red a lot better :) I'd wear a big necklace like This One or This One! Something that is close to the collar to the dress. I'd also wear a studded earring and a pair of heels. Maybe even a pair of nude heels to change the cool around!

2. Ariya Skirt by Goldie**£45 : So this skirt...I've been looking for one like this FOREVER! It's only sold in the UK though :( so if I did get it I'd have to get it online through the UK system. Not a major problem no worries! Pair this skirt with a plain colored shirt, statement necklace, maybe a cardigan, tights (it is winter, well fall, time remember!), and some flats and your all set! 


3. Knitted Slouchy V Neck Jumper - $80 : ah....what a nice sweater! hahah! I looked at this sweater and instantly fell in love with it..again. It looks so warm and cozy! I would totally wear it everyday! :D Styling this slouchV neck jumper with some black tick leggings, combat boots or boots in general, a cute necklace and studded earring and call it a rap! 


4. Stockholm lace up wedges ankle boots - $140 : Do you know how long I've been trying to find ankle boots like these! Like a million years! I dreamt them. I saw them. I want them! I can totally picture them with #5 shirt and black skinny jeans! Hair down and big black hobo bag! Love it! 


5. Contrast Shirt - $72.00 : So, here's the shirts that I think would look great with the boots! It looks like something Alexa Chung would wear! Doesn't it!!  

6. Pave Ball Chain Earrings£7.50 : I've always wanted an earring with a chain and attach it to my cartilage :) end of story :P

Well I hope you like my TopShop Picks! Tell me what one is your favorite!


7 comments:

  1. Lizz your red dress is adorable... love at first sight ....
    x
    nina
    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog
    have a look if you want
    skemdinladiesnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty, and a classic style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm i adore that red dress! such a beautiful silhouette. <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything here, especially that red dress!
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the contrast blouse is beautiful, ive been on a lookout for one!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for the sweet comments! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER