Backstage Beauty : October Favorites and Haul from Forever21 and H&M!!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

       Hello Dolls!! So the here's some beauty videos for you! I filmed my October Favorites and a shopping haul of what I got at Forever 21 and H&M!! Although I'm returning the sweater from H&M...it's just not my style. It's very very big and it basically swallows me whole! haha! It just doesn't look as flattering as I thought it would. I'm going to get a different one though! so here's the two videos! I hope you enjoy!!! :D




4 comments:

  1. hi there!
    i was going thru my friend list on IFB and realized we´re friends but i hadn´t checked out your blog. so here i am. :)
    nice videos!! i do outfit pictures and make up videos. check it out! http://fashionistarg.blogspot.com

    i LOVED the slouchy sweater from H&M, when i was in the US last year i got a pretty similar one but in a matte old pink color. i think you should wear it with leggings, u know sth tight to balance the soft and the loose on the sweater.

    take care!
    XX
    jannine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice videos! Really like your blog! Follow each other;

    http://outofthebox-elsa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER