Classic Audrey ♥

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Hey Dolls! So I know I'm supposed to be doing Stats homework right now but I really just need to blog! Well procrastinate...haha! We've all had those type of days right! This was my outfit yesterday! This is my favorite shirt ever! Of course it's Audrey Hepburn! <3 I love the color pop of my shoes in this picture for some reason! I wanted to incorporate some color so I picked my shoes and bracelets to do so! You like?!

don't forget to check out my makeup tutorial! It's at the end of this post! :) xx!





My wonderful Nana took these pictures! :D Except for the ones in my bedroom haha!


Messy room! Sorry!....







OUTFIT (( Grey long sleeved Audrey Hepburn shirt from Forever 21, Forever 21 Blazer, Michael Kors studded jeans, bracelets are from Target, Bebe Earrings, Vintage pearl necklace, Bandolino sandal  heels)) 









6 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirt!!

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )
    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com
    www.rosivintage.etsy.com
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you or comment!!! I am following! Your hair and t-shirt are suuuuper cute!
    x
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! Very cute tee in this post. Love graphic tees when done right, and this is definitely done right! Also, your eyes are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so lovely!!! Great style doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! Love your hair ♥
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER