Shoesday : Something Blue!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014


I found these cuties on Pinterest one day and pretty much gagaed over them. The idea of having your shoes being blue on your wedding day is so cute! They wont clash with your dress because they will be underneath it and it fills in for your something blue! It's a win win for everyone! I don't know where they are from but I thought they were totally adorbs!! I could totally see a bride wearing them! 

What do you think of the Something Blue twist?!


Lots of Love,
Lizzie

4 comments:

  1. I think it's such a cute tradition! I would only do the blue shoe depending on the dress though...

    xo, Manda
    www.iceonthegold.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizzabeth I have nominated you for The Liebster Award heres the link for it, hope you can take part!
    http://www.fashionsignal.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here http://milliemac05.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super cute idea actually! I'm getting married this summer so I'm trying to think out all of these details :)
    I have a blue bracelet from my deceased grandmother that I'm planning on wearing to honor her :)

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER