2014 Trend : Matching Separates!

Thursday, January 16, 2014





It might just be me but I've been seeing matching separates trending for this season. Watch out world! This will be on the top of the trend lists of Spring 2014! Why wear a dress when you can wear two pieces of the same color! Marc Jacobs is doing it, Michael Kors is doing it, and Chanel has done it from the start. I'm loving this trend! I'm defiantly going to sew together some matching separates asap!! I'll make sure to take pictures and put them up here of course!

Will you be trending this trend in 2014?!

Lots of Love, 
Lizzie


3 comments:

  1. i loveeeee this trend!! it's soo so chic! i just wish i could pull it off lol!!

    omgosh and how gorgeous does rose bryne look?! she is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah-mazing right!!! I love it!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

      xo, lizzie

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this trend out so bad! I love the matching crop top and skirt look the best.

    xoxo
    Camille
    http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER