Holiday Party Outfit

Friday, January 10, 2014


Brrrrrrrrrrr...that's all I can say for this horrid weather outside...I can but can't believe some places got down below 0!! Crazy!! If I'm truly honest here I hate the cold...yes, I know, hate is a strong word and I'm strongly using it!!! I went to my very late Christmas holiday party in! Tell me what you think in the comments below!!! 

Outfit
Green Army Jacket - H&M
High Waisted Jeans - BDG from Urban Outfitters  
Scarf - A Gift from Christmas 
Booties - Ecote from Urban Outfitters







Lots of Love,
Lizzie

9 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous! I love your hair and makeup. And the outfit is perfect. It's casual but chic and lovely.

    Your boots are really cute, too!

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frigid temps are just the worst!

    I love the jacket, and those booties are KILLER!

    xoxo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scarf there!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice military style! Cool!


    Kisses from www.withorwithoutshoes.com

    Today I bring you a Comfy outfit with my beloved Pink coat and New reversible jeans

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit, such fabulous scarf and boots!!
    xoxo Vera & Rony
    http://wattwewear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket! And that lipstick is stunning!
    Great post :)
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so chic! I love your lipstick and your fab scarf!

    xoxo
    Camille
    my blog: http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your booties, especially the fact that they've got gold details.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! Sending you some sun from California :)
    xo, Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER