Shoesday : Dolce Vita Niven Peep

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's not just tuesday...it's SHOESDAY!!!! If there's one thing I love it's shoes! Shoes are something I collect, wear, showoff! So I'm going to try to put up a Shoesday every Tuesday!



For my first Shoesday I saw these Dolce Vita Niven peep toe heels! I LOVE these shoes! They look like something Cher from Clueless would wear! Only problem with them is that they are a soft suede so they would get dirty so fast!!! Too bad because they are so ah-dorable!!! I'd pair them with a cute blouse and skirt!

Price - $129.99 used to be $179

What do you think of the pale pink peeps?!

Lots of Love,
Lizzie


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorg!

    ENTER MY Elle Magazine, Estee Lauder & Aldo accessories GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER