☮ HELLO SUMMER ☮ - May Favorites

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello Everyone!!! and welcome to Hello Summer! Newest series for June! I'm going to be posting every other day on my blog so don't forget to follow and to make sure you see the posts!!!!
I didn't have many favorites for May because this is my busiest month!! I had 2 fashion shows, my 19th birthday, final exams, moving out of school, starting up work again! So many things to do and so little time!!! So here's my May favorites! I really have been loving music this month so I included a few songs that I've been loving! Hope you enjoy the video!


I also have some great news as well!!! I have been chosen to become a StyleHaul partner!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm hoping to grew my channel and maybe even make a few videos with StyleHaul in the future!!!

Lots of Love,
Lizz

3 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I love your blog <3

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC, bloglovin' or both? Let me know!

    xoxo
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, I really loved your video!!
    Have a look at my super giveaway: http://filidiseta.blogspot.it/2013/06/giveaway-updating.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! thank you! Shall we follow each other? i love comment and browse blogs i followed!
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~ lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER