Get The Look : Emily Fields Pretty Little Liars

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hey Everyone!!!! Here's part 2 of 4 for Get The Look for the girls of Pretty Little Liars! I love this show so much that I had to recreate the looks of the girls! Their style is amazing and they always look so put together!

        If you want to get Emily's look here's what you got to do. Emily has really defined eyes and she never wears too much makeup. If anything it's waterproof from swimming! I suggest just a bit of color on the eyes and eyeliner winged out! For hair Emily always has a really laid back look. I kept my hair straight and down. Emily usually has it wavy. Lastly Emily's style is very sporty meets a hint of girly! She wears a baseball shirt in one episode with a pair of jeans and combat boots so that's what I wore as well!! I really hope you dolls love this look and I'll talk to you soon!!! xx



Lots of Love, 
Lizz

4 comments:

  1. Cool video! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    Check my transparent bag collection and shop online on evvou.tictail.com

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, such a interesting post.
    Xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! I love Emily's style. Have you watched last week's episode?
    PLL can sometimes be so scary haha

    Anyways, great blog! And thanks so much for stopping by La Dolce Moda
    I just followed you on GFC and bloglovin! If you like, you can follow me too so we don't lose touch.

    All the best,
    Francesca
    La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! I love PLL!!! Please drop by to my fashion blog www.JuneWantsItAll.com
    and tell me what you think!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER