Hair tutorial & Hanna Marin Tutorial! Hello Summer Day 5 + 6

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hey Everyone!!! So sorry for not putting up my video from yesterday! I've been way busy and I haven't had the time or energy to put up the blog. I wanted to do a hair tutorial of a look I love to do during summer! Putting braids in your hair will keep your hair off your face while cooling you down! This is one of my favorite looks to do when braiding my hair!


I also have one more video! In honor of Pretty Little Liars coming back to television I'm re-putting up my Pretty Little Liars transformations! Instead of calling them Glamfourmations because that didn't really catch on...but have no fear! The video is right here! 



So whether your faking a french braid or wanting to rock Hanna's look this summer I hope your doing well! Let me know what you think of both in the comments!!! 

Lots of Love,
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER