Memorial Day Weekend Haul!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hello Everyone! So like the shopaholic that I am I went shopping this weekend at the outlets for Memorial Day weekend sales!!! Can you say 50% off!!! Holla! I love sales! Espically on designer clothes!!! I bought an $80 swimsuit from Ralph Lauren for $16!!! That's no deal...thats a steal!!! I also went to DKNY, went straight to the clearance that happened to be 75% off and bought two shirts for $15! Of course I had to go to J.Crew! 50% off the whole store!! The line was wrapped around the store!!! It took about $20 just to check out! But it was worth it! The last store I got something from was American Apparel! Once again 50% off the whole store! I wouldn't normally just buy these so because they were 50% I had to! Disco Pants! Now I know...really Lizz? Disco Pants? But yes! Disco Pants!!! Shinny jegging style pants! I'm in love! I can't wait to wear them!!! Well now that I've talked about the sales here's what I got! Just watch the video to see!




Lots of Love,
Lizz

7 comments:

  1. Nice Blog...Wanna follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin??
    I will make sure to follow back :)

    My Blog: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's niceee


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    you have a lovely blog.
    It would be great if we will follow each other :)
    What do you think?
    Danica Stark
    Follow me on GFC

    Like Me on Facebook
    Let's be twitter buddies
    Love my Bloglovin
    Besos from me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...all these recent sales are really tempting! I'm not going to lie I, too, ended giving in. And you nabbed some great finds! Can't wait to see you them on your coming posts!!

    <3,
    ~N
    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  5. great purchases :)
    would you like to follow each other ? let me know on my blog ! ;)
    http://fashionablewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks...followed ya back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That purple shirt is so cute!!! Hurrah for sales =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER