Prom Makeup Tutorial!

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hello Everyone! So I'm here with another tutorial! I know prom is right around the corner so I wanted to create an easy prom look that anyone could do!! I really hope you like the look!


Products I used
FACE
-Laurea Mercier Silk Cream Foundation
-Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
-Maybelline Fit Me powder
-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
-Mac "Hipness" blush
-Elf Blush and Bronzer duo

EYES
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Mac "6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Palette"
-Sephora Colorful Artist Palette
-Mac "Carbon" eye shadow
-Mac Wonder Woman Palette
-Lancome "Black Ebony" eyeliner
-Benefit They're Real mascara
-Mac "Espresso"shadow

LIPS
-Mac "Fabby" lipstick
-Tarte "Glisten" lip pencil

Also I'm selling my Nikon D3100 camera on ebay so you should deff check it out! Worth the buy!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171046292777

And don't forget to check out my giveaway!!! Win a pair of sunglasses!!!
http://www.elizzabethhope.com/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html


Hope your prom season goes swimmingly!!!!

Lots of Love,
Lizz

12 comments:

  1. So lovely! I really like that lipstick. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the makeup you look gorgeous.
    I would love to follow each other (:
    ♥ Filthy Fashion ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear! Following you back :)

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing video; you look beautiful! And your blog is amazing, tbh. Follow me and I follow back. Let me know when your done over on my blog!xo
    My blog: Teeniolect

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog

    following follow back

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    Follow my FB fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! Wana follow each other? please let me know... I will follow you right back. Hope to connect with you soon.
    xox
    http://www.kclueless.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and effortless look, my grad ball is coming up and this look would suit my pastel dress perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER