What's In My Purse & Beauty Haul!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Of course, I went shopping today! But it's also Fashion Tuesday! So I wanted to do a What's In My Purse video! I love my Kate Spade Cedar Street Harmony purse! I got it for Christmas and it's perfect for all seasons! I hope you enjoy everything in my purse because it's very random! I also went to Sephora and Target to get some makeup! I got a foundation brush from Target, as well as Cover Girl Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation (so far so good!), and Rimmel London Stay Matte powder foundation which is the wrong shade...From Sephora I got the Brow Pomade by Anastasia (here) and love it! I also got a sample from the Beauty Insider points that was a Makeup Forever lip gloss.



That's pretty much it!! Leave me a comment telling me what purse you tote around right now! (get it tote! Punny huh!)

xo, Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER