DIY Halter Top & LookBook!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Time for a new DIY!!! DIY Halter Top!! This is so simple and easy I'm kicking myself in the butt for not realizing it sooner! I've been searching for a halter top all season long and they are finally making a come back! But why spent $15-$50 on a new one! Do It Yourself! Watch my video and you'll be a pro in no time!! xx



DIY Halter Top | Forever 21 skirt (old) | Steve Madden Sandals (old)

Forever 21 Halter Top | Vineyard Vines linen pants | J.Crew Necklace 

Oscar de la Renta sunglasses | DIY Halter Top | J.Crew shorts 



Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel HERE!
& follow my bloglovin' HERE

xo, Lizz

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Love the striped halter! And your doggie is so adorable!!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love DIY's! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun cute pics love the selections and i cant help but notice how cute your dog is :-)
    http://artadorned.com/
    I blog about jewelry and how to style jewelry with outfits, give me your feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER