New Things To Come!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hello Everyone! It's me, Lizz, again! Of course!

You may have noticed! My name changed again...I forgot my username for this account in January (long story) and I just remember it now (in May)! But I started another blog because I didn't want to stop blogging so I made another account! But now that I'm back on my old one the names switched again! I swear (jk I'm crossing my fingers lol) this will hopefully be the last time I ever change this name! The only other time would be to to get a URL without blogspot.com on it.

I'm also starting up my YouTube channel again! I miss making videos! I'm trying to do this thing where I do things I liked to do in the past and new things in the future. One of which was making YouTube videos! I love being in front of the camera! Telling you my tricks and tips on beauty and fashion! I'm excited! Are you?! Let me now any video requests in the comments!!!

So I hope you still stick with me!!! It may be new names every few months but it's still the same me!!! Thank you for everyone who has stuck around with me since the beginning!!! It's been a long trip!

Much Love.
TTFN!
xo, Lizz 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER