Queen Bey Has Arrived

Sunday, December 15, 2013


If you've been trapped in a bubble for the past couple of days then you probably don't know that the Queens of all QUEENS Beyonce has released a surprise new album. 14 new crazy amazing songs along side 17 outrageous music videos! I can't believe Beyonce kept this a secret for so long. She took the music world to the next level. And this is why we call her Queen!

My thoughts when listening to each song...
1. Pretty Hurt - YESSS BEYONCE YES! She knows whats going on!
2. Hunted - FREAKING AMAZING. I have no words. The beat is awesome!
3. Drunk in Love (feat. Jay-Z) - New Favorite Song! On repeat! Love how she sings in this! Is that weird? She has a different tone to her I think during the chorus.
4. Blow - Has this 70s vibe to it. I like it! A lot!
5. No Angel - Cause your my angel Beyonce! Duh!
6. Partition - HEY MRS CARTER!!!! Sneeze on the beat and the beat got sicker!
7. Jealous - Who's this about???? Questions Beyyyyy! Questions!!!
8. Rocket - Once again just love this song!
9. Mine (feat. Drake) - OBSESSED ON REPEAT! Beyonce and Drake come on how can that not be amazing!!!!
10. XO - Sounds like it could be the beginning song for a movie or ending I guess but it's just amazing anyway!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
11. ***Flawless (feat. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichine) - PREACH *hands up emoji here*
12. Superpower (feat. Frank Ocean) - Once again such an awesome collab!!!
13. Heaven - Beautiful just beautiful!
14. Blue (feat. Blue Ivy) - Hold on to me!!! Just simply amazing!


        Just everything about this album is perfect!!! Don't get my started with the beats because just as Beyonce says she sneezed on them and they got sicker! So can I just be Beyonce now or am I gunna have to wait till my second life to be her?

ps- Some of these thoughts wont make sense if you don't go listen to the whole album!!! So what are you waiting for!!! Comment if you bought the album or about to go and get it! Tell me what you think!!!

Lots of Love,
Lizzie

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER