Merry Christmas + The Uptown Girl!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tis the season to be jolly! As they say this time of year! And tis the season to change things up! Of course...but Cheers to a new year and a new me!!! Now...I introduce you to...The Uptown Girl!!!! The name has been in my head forever now and well...here it is!
Well your probably wondering...who is The Uptown Girl?
She's basically my alter ego but me? Does that make sense? I'm going to have fashion, beauty, and life advice here on The Uptown Girl. So follow along with me and The Uptown Girl through life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. Jk, but life yes!
I also changed my blog template! How do you like! New and improved for the new year!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight! I'm leaving you with this adorable picture of my puppy Lilly Rose and Santa! Isn't she cute! This was also my Christmas card photo sooooo yea...judge me! I love my dog!


Lots of Love,
Lizzie


5 comments:

  1. Girl, you are constantly changing your blog around, but I kind of love it! Merry Christmas! I can't wait to follow your blog into the New Year!

    xoxo
    Camille
    http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!! I know!!!! I'm so indecisive! But I'm keeping you guys on your toes!! :D Merry Christmas Camille!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the new Uptown Girl.Funny and cute Christmas card! Stop by my blog sometimes :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and charming *_*

    Wish you Wonderful Holidays *__*

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER