New Years!!!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

3......2.....1!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!! (Que the kisses at midnight!!!! and for all who are single...bring on the drinks!) I probably say this every New Years but OH GAWD this year went by so fast! Life needs to slow down!!! I haven't accomplished all I need to! - well that and  I found I'm getting ridiculously lazy....that needs to stop for 2014! Now, if I was to go shopping on New Years day - which you know I'll probably be doing - this is something I'd wear. Something quick to change out of just in case I want to try something on and a small over-the-shoulder bag which is in my shopping purse essentials!

New Years Shopping Trip

New Years Party Look!

New Years Party Look! by elizzabethhope featuring leather sandals

The look is for the party! If I had a fabulous party to attend! The shoes are Miu Miu and totally ah-mazing! I need them in my life like now! Of course I'd be wearing a red dress because red is my favorite color and I went for a statement necklace instead of big earrings (I'm just getting used to big statement earrings...I think they are starting to make a comeback!) 

Don't forget to check out my makeup look to go with these outfits!


Well I hope your year went better then mine...2013 was real unlucky for me but I'm hoping 2014 will be a whole lot better! 

HAPPY NEW YEARS DOLLS!!!!

Lots of Love,
Lizzie 

5 comments:

  1. The first one is my favorite outfit!

    Come by soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about 2014!!! This year seriously flew by but I'm so happy to get a fresh start next year. I love your New Year's inspired outfits. Oh and I would love for you to check out my new blog. I am a big fan of your blog and of course I followed! I would love for us to be blogger friends because I feel like we have a lot in common.

    xoxo
    Camille
    http://misscamillexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great inspiration! happy new year!!
    shall we follow?
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post doll!*
    Happy New Year!*

    xXx
    luxachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine ganz tolle Auswahl....die Sachen sehen wunderschön aus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER