Working Your Way To Wearing Red Lipstick

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Red Lipstick. ahh....My favorite color! I've always said. A lady in red lipstick is one to look out for. I know when I wear red lipstick I feel confident. Like I'm ready to take the world by storm!!! (well, one day at a time but you get the picture!) I'm here to tell you about my guide to working your way to red lipstick! If your not exactly ready to full on wear red lipstick right away here's the perfect guide for you!

So sit back, relax, and I'll tell you how it goes...





This also is part of my new series called Ask Lizzie! So Don't forget to ask me questions!!!
Places where you can ask me is....
1. Twitter with the #AskLizzie http://www.twitter.com/ElizzabethHope
2. Tumblr (there's an ask button at the top of the page http://elizzabethhope.tumblr.com
3. Instagram! Which once twitter and tumblr are more successful and I have more instagram followers i'll put up pictures with the #AskLizzie and you can ask me questions! ---> INSTAGRAM LINK

Ok! Well that's it for today! Let me know what your favorite shade of red lipstick is in the comments below!!! Mine is Ruby Woo by MAC

Lots of Love, 
Lizzie 



2 comments:

  1. I also adore Mac! My favorite shade from them is Fresh Moroccan

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also adore Mac! My favorite shade from them is Fresh Moroccan

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER