Life in Black and White.

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Well, it's about that time again...that time that everyone dreads but for me now LOVE. It's BACK TO SCHOOl TIME!!! Wether you like it or not you need to go. Me? I am now a sophomore in college. Let me tell everyone that's in high school or lower...it gets better! Wayyyy better!
          There's a reoccurring color theme in my life...Black and White. Funny because I am half black and half white. I don't know why I have so much black and white in my wardrobe but I love it! Simply but edgy! Just what I like. I went into the city and to the mall today and I decided to show you what I got!


IMG_0956


IMG_0955

IMG_0938

IMG_0933

IMG_0961

IMG_0940

IMG_0946

IMG_0927

IMG_0948

IMG_0912

Dress - Cheetah Shirt - Black and White Shirt - Forever 21
Fringe - LF stores
Cuff - No Rest For Bridget 
Rings - Anchor and Knotted - Forever 21


Lots of Love, 
Lizzie

  

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER