How To Curl Hair That Wont Curl!!!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Do you ever have those days were your hair just doesn't curl!!! Something I straighten my hair but want to have banana curls. Only thing is it will never curl! Ironic because my hair is super curly! But I found a way to curl my hair and have it stay! I have a video of the quick and easy way to do so! I do suggest when you have the time to curl it like this to do so but if you have to go out really quick this may not be  the best thing to do!

Shopping List...
-Bobby pins
-Comb
-Curling Iron (Whatever size you want! Just remember the bigger the wand the bigger and loose the curl will be!)
-Hair Stray!







Lots of Love,
Lizzie

6 comments:

  1. Hey girl, like your video and blog.Please visit my new blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on google.Thank you.Have a great night.
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Look :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/08/choies-my-new-shopping-destination.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning!
    www.sprfrk.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizzabeth; thank you for the sprinkles of love on my blog http://fashiontake-out.com...Hope ur having a awesome day or afternoon...Hugs

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I've never heard of this, it really works! My hair is pretty easy to curl but my sister is SO gonna love this!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER