SJP : Ralph Lauren Monogramed Hat

Thursday, December 20, 2012

DSC_0115 DSC_0117

Hey Everyone! Wow! First semester of college is officially over! I seriously can't believe how fast it went by! College has been great! There have been ups and downs just like every roller coaster of a ride school brings you. But overall the experience has been good. Now that I'm on vacation for a whole month I want to start back up my blog and try my best to blog once a day! I'm also going to be making YouTube videos like crazy as well because I miss it so much! I say this now and I know it will go down hill a little but I'm working on it! I really am! haha! With work, family and friends it's pretty had to balance everything. A girl can try right!

Here's a new purchase I recently received! It's a Ralph Lauren polo cap and it's monogramed on the back with my initials! I LOVE IT! I've been dying to get one of these for a while now! Whenever I feel like I'm having a bad hair day (which comes often thanks to my curly hair :/ ) I just but on my cap! Easy as that!

Well I hope everyone's holiday is wonderful! and let's hope the world doesn't end! (Even though I know it's not going to! I haven't bought my Chanel purse yet! ;) )

PS - Here's my newest video! Check it out!!!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/



2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you're going to be blogging and making videos again! I've missed them.

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cool one dear

    <3 LVE
    x the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER