LTF : Holiday Party Outfit Ideas!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hey everyone!!! First off...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!! It goes by so fast I know! Feels like yesterday I was just finishing finals. Well a couple of days ago I filmed a Holiday Outfit Ideas video for YouTube and I wanted to explain the outfits!


For my first outfit I'm wearing a green blazer from Forever 21, black bejeweled shirt from Forever 21 and Hollister jeggings. For shoes I'm wearing black boots from Target. I took the traditional green color from Christmas in my blazer to bring this outfit from everyday to Christmas Day! This is my new favorite blazer! Because my blouse has a jeweled collar there is no need for a necklace. Just add a pair of earrings and some cute bracelets, your all set!

My second outfit is a formal family/work party outfit. I know I'll be wearing this for my family Christmas party! I bought this dress from H&M for $15! Love Christmas sales! Just saying! Make your Holiday bold with bold colors! Like this royal blue dress! I paired it with a black faux fur coat I bought from Target 2 years ago and black heels to from DSW that are the brand Connie. They are so old...I need a new (taller!) pair of black pumps...asap! Top it off with a Santa hat and your all ready to go!

For my last and final outfit I decided to try something casual. Not sticking to the "Christmas" "Holiday" colors I paired a pink Forever 21 sweater, a winter scarf from Forever 21, and Hollister super skinny jeans together. Simple and comfy for the busy holiday season. I added my monogramed necklace from an etsy shop and a J. Crew yellow bubble necklace to make this look not so casual. I'm also wearing my Ralph Lauren riding boots to dress this look up!

Well I hope this helps you get ideas for last minute Holiday outfits!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas/Holiday and I'll write you later!



3 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! I love the light humor of your blog! You did a great job on the post!
    Keep up the writing and encouragement! Since 2013 is just beginning there is plenty of time to start new blog goals and reach a broader audience. Kudos to you!
    Keep up the great blogging and photos!
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the awesome comment!!!!!! :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER