SJP : Monogramed Necklace

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DSC_0106
DSC_0109
DSC_0104
Hey everyone! Finally! My monogramed necklace has arrived! I've been dying to get one of these for about a year now and since I've been thinking about it for this long I said why not get it! The first person who introduced me to the monogramed necklace was SarahBelle93x on YouTube. I love her style so much! It's amazing you guys have to look her up. I guess you can say her signature piece is her monogramed necklace. She wears it all the time with her outfits and it always looks so classy. So I looked on Etsy.com and found a decently priced monogramed necklace HERE. I knew I was willing to pay at least $50 for mine and I found one for $35! I couldn't resist! (Shopaholic problems I know!....it doesn't help that I'm in college now and practically broke either..) 
I received the necklace today and bought it on the 11th of November. The website said it would take 10-12 days which they stood by. I got the 16 inch chain and my initials. I'm even thinking about getting one that says gMf for Girl Meets Fashion :) how cute would that be! I also want to get a name necklace that would say @elizzabethhope which is my twitter! Follow Me! 
Ok! Well I just wanted to make a quick blog post about this! Do you like monogramed necklaces?! Tell me in the comments below! Until Next Time!

ps - SJP = Shoes, Jewelry, Purses

6 comments:

  1. Monogram necklaces are so pretty! I think that I kind of want one or at least a necklace that says my name, similar to Carrie Bradshaw's "Carrie" necklace.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this necklace is so cute! I have always wanted a monogramed accessory.

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely necklace!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER