Walk The Woods.

Monday, July 2, 2012

DSC_0772
{H&M Shirt  |  Forever 21 Shorts  |  Steve Madden Troopa Boots  |  Michael Kors Bag  |  Forever 21 Rings  |  Local Boutique Ring & Necklace  |  Forever 21 Cuff  |  Disney Sunglasses} 

READ MORE!!!


DSC_0810
DSC_0767
DSC_0771
DSC_0765
DSC_0781
DSC_0790
DSC_0773
DSC_0803
DSC_0804



Word of the day : Bloggertude ; The art of being able to have attitude while taking pictures for your blog. You know, the face, the body, the bloggertude. 
In a sentence : I'm using my bloggertude right now while taking these pictures! >.< 
Song of the Day : Scream by Usher & Love Is Strange from the Dirty Dancing Soundtrack 
  
What a day! My friend Amanda and I walked the woods the other day! She helped me to take pictures and video for my blog and YouTube! :) That day was pretty crazy, not only did I park AMAZINGLY (sarcasm) some guy on a motorcycle dares to say to me "Nice parking job" and proceeded to laugh with his friend...thanks...Second, I worn my Troopa boots which I LOVE to death but they blistered my feet so badly from wearing them all day! What I do for fashion ;) Well I guess that's the life of a fashion blogger! Bad parking jobs, getting made fun of by strangers, and casually taking pictures in the wood while people walk the trails!.....Life is good. Video will be up soon!!

xo LH
ps! Should I go by Lizz or Lo? I don't know!!! Lo is like my alter-ego! But Lizz is my name... haha! But I feel like Lo is more rememberable then Lizz but I want to hear from you lovies!!! So don't forget to comment! :D 

7 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! How would you describe your sense of style?

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I love the look!! and the photos! :) I love how you made the photos look more fun!!! <3 i also love your accessories.. especially the rings!! <3

    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those rings!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. Nice blog, and stylings. Of course watching. Yours. See you...
    savana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top and boots!

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    RIRE boutique $25 credit giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos dear !
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  7. reaaally love the outfit!

    you have a great style :)

    really wanna stay in touch ;)
    do yo wanna follow each other?

    xoox

    xcocolienx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER