Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 Makeup Tutorial!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey everyone! I have a tutorial for you lovies using my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette! Which I'm totally in love with!!! I use it everyday now!! Hope you enjoy the tutorial! I wish the lighten was better but I didn't have much time in the day :/ sorry! Hopefully a fashion video tomorrow?! I have 2 lined up!! :D OMG! Also It's been 2 years since I started blogging <3 Really changed my life for the good! Blogger4Life <3 Woo!!!







Products Used
-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-YSL Eyeliner in Dessin Du Regard
-Benefit Bad Gal Lash
-Revlon Lipstick in Iced Amethyst
-Chanel Lipgloss in Spark

xo, Lizz

11 comments:

  1. Great post !

    You look beautiful! ;)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and everyday neutral look!

    http://www.nytrendymoms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing eye makeup! need that palette as well :)
    like ur blog, I would be happy if we could follow each other :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this post ^^ I like these eye shadows =D
    thx for your comment on my blog ^^
    wanna follow each other? =)
    hope we keep in touch ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the naked pallet!! great tutorial!! I love getting new tips and tricks ; )


    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my
    Bandiez Couture Headband Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh.. gorgeous eyes girl! That eye shadow brings out your eye color! Gorgeous!
    would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyes look dreamy.
    I almost bought this palette, but my friend coaxed me to get the smoked one. Craving it again after seeing your lovely tutorial. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER