Pardon My French!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

DSC_0844

{OUTFIT : Forever 21 Shirt & Skirt  |  Disney Sunglasses  |  Dollhouse Wedges  |  Forever 21 Bangle}
DSC_0824
DSC_0835
DSC_0884
DSC_0838
DSC_0837
DSC_0893
DSC_0886
DSC_0829
DSC_0895

So I took these picture a few weeks ago and forgot to upload the video! Well, I'm doing it now! Better late then never right! :D I bought this shirt because of a vlogger/blogger named Garance Dore and her vlog called "Pardon My French!" She's a fashion vlogger who does random videos here and there, mostly around fashion week! The videos are awesome and filled with fashion! I'd deff check it out! HERE!
Hope you enjoy this look! If you do don't forget to follow my blog through Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin! Good day Dolls! 

xo, LH


The Video!!! :D

13 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! :)

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute skirt. Looks lovely on you.

    and DUCKS! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look hotttt! love the top x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post!(:
    Ann
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you put edgy with cutesy! such a great combination. great blog btw girl :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit, love the color of the skirt:)
    Thanks for visiting my blog, it means so much!

    xo
    Alison

    heartofgoldandluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! love that mix!!!
    following you now on GFC & Bloglovin'! like to follow each other???
    It would be great!! we could stay in contact!
    kisses dear!!!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an amazing outfit ! Love love love !!

    Thanks for visiting and sorry for the late reply :) I'm so busyyyy
    See you soon !



    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. good posting about Pardon My French!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER