Runway Report : Erin Fetherston Pre-Fall 2012 Collection

Sunday, January 29, 2012


There's no lie that I love doll house like clothes. It's the ultimate way to play dress up! Erin Fetherston's Pre-Fall 2012 collection is was just. The ultra-feminine dresses are from what I'm seeing going to be a trend in 2012! I hope so! I think the "Boyfriend" like clothes are making their way O-U-T! Inspiration from The Great Gatsby and playing "Doll House" is differently going to influence my wardrobe for the next few seasons! I love the prints that Fetherston uses! Especially the colors! The little pops of color from the collection makes it have that 2012 fell to it while still looking amazingly great! The "Peter Pan" color with the cardigan, the gold shoulder pads, and the flower prints are a major moment for Miss Fetherston. I'm in LOVE with this collection! 





*All pictures via Style.com. Click HERE for pictures.




bloglovin

18 comments:

  1. Love all of these dresses :) and I am now a follower :) You have such a cute blog! Thanks for checking mine out too.

    HauteStandards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these styles! Especially the last dress!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the bright turqouise dress! I really love her pre-fall collection and I may have to check out some more pics because they looks are so cute!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is SO lovely! We're happy to have found it! We really adore Erin Featherstone, so we already enjoy this post! The dresses are so perfect, aren't they! xo from NYC!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pics are really inspiring!!

    I love your blog, follow each other's? It would be great!
    Kiss

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous dresses. I especially love the first one and the last one (adorable colour!)

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that last dress for Spring! The model's hair looks gorgeous as well!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the looks! so perfect.

    You're blog is very cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous looks and I haven't seen these. Great post.

    Red Soles and Red Wine

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures! beautiful

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, those outfits you choose to show in your post are freacking gorgeous, I really love these so badly !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty dresses !!!!

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely blog! take a look at mine ;)

    www.therollingpictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Erin's flirty dresses, too bad she is not that pleasant to work with…

    I am now a follower! Follow me back @ www.threadsandwhistles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable collection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh. I need that first dress! These pieces are wonderful and I love he models hair. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER