Outfit of the Day Video and Marc Jacobs Backpack!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hey Dolls! Here's my outfit of the day video! I got a Kardashian Kollection Long Sleeved shirt from Sears! I never go to Sears! Like ever! haha! But when I heard that the Kardashians had a Kollection...I just had to go!

Outfit
Kardashian Kollection Shirt
Hollister Jeggings
Steve Madden Boots
Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch
Tiffany & Co. Bracelet
Pandora Charm Bracelet
Vintage Ring
Skull Bracelet my friend gave it to me!
Forever 21 Headband


I also bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs Backpack today!!! Let's put it this way...I realllly needed a backpack, every backpack I looked at like from Northface or Jansport or whatever...I didn't like...I have to do thing's differently! Ovs! haha! I love this bag!! There's so much room! I was so surprised! Updates on that later!

Tell me what you think of my casual outfit and my new bag!
Comment Question : What's your favorite purse brand? ex-Marc Jacobs, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, ect.


bloglovin
Please Follow my blog Via BlogLovin!!!!! 

11 comments:

  1. My favorite purse brand is either Coach, Juicy Couture, or Betsey Johnson. They all make incredible bags that are super girly and so me!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute :) I might stop by sears, too. I mean, really? I like those kardashians as much as the next girl!
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your nice comment in my blog!!! I start following you hope you'll follow me back!!! xoxo

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from fox house if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuuuute backpack!



    reinade-lanoche.blogspot.com (NEW!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I love the video! :) So you like Kardashian? :D I am following you now and would love to have you in my followers :)
    Take a look at my new outfit inspired by Avril Lavigne:
    www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have a fantastic blog -- I can totally see this morphing into an e-zine over time. I really hope that happens for you!

    I'm adding you to my favorite new blogs. I can't wait to see additional posts you come up with!

    The Queen of Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  8. The backpack is soo lovely.
    Following,
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun video! I love that shirt... I haven't had a chance to check out the "Kardashian Kollection" but I definitely want to, now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so cute (;

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cool video hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER