My Dream Red Carpet Look!

Friday, January 27, 2012


         Hey Everyone! So IFB Project #32 is to Create Your Red Carpet Look! Here's mine! I found this Vera Wang Dress and I instantly fell in LOVE with it! Not going to lie finding the right accessories was kind of hard! I started with shoes! Of course! These Jimmy Choo heels are major! I know you wouldn't be able to see my shoes in this dress but hey I know they would look good! ;D The earrings are ABS by Allen Schwartz from Saks Fifth Ave. I thought the purpleish gray tone would match perfectly with tie in the middle of the dress! To finish off the look I would do my hair like Lauren Conrad's and my makeup like Mila Kunis from the 2012 Golden Globes! You can check out that video HERE

        Tell me what you think of this Red Carpet Look!!! I was thinking for my first red carpet appearance (I wish!) would hopefully be one that was a black tie event. You know, ball gowns and tux! Ah, my dream!!! Hope you enjoyed this post!! What would you want to wear to an event like this?!

       Oh! and tell me what you think of my new layout!! I decided to try out a new thing! I like it! :D Hope you do too!! I also added a few new pages of direct links to my pages and an "About GMF" page! aka About Girl Meets Fashion...aka yours truly! ;) 


*All pictures are linked just click on the words they are! :D 
bloglovin

27 comments:

  1. I love those earrings and that dresss!! So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing. And I'm sure it will suit you perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! and I wish it was realllly happening!! One day maybe! :D

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress. I love the sash and how the earrings match it. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pieces!! Love them all- that dress is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a perfectly thought out look! LOVES

    thanks for the comment, follow eachother?

    xo
    ejc

    stilettobeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to follow each other! I'm following you now! :D Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  6. the dress is to die for!!!!
    look at the bottom part, simply stunning

    xo

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful dress, your blog is just lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I was totally digging Charlize Theron's headband at the Golden Globes, so I knew I had to include one in my look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her headband soooo much! She looked amazing that night!!

      Delete
  9. That dress is so dreamy, I adore it! <3

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I love this dress like my heart jumped your blog is adorable I'm going to follow you for sure check out my blog tell me want u think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :D Im also following your blog too!

      Delete
  11. So pretty!! Love the dress, it is amazing.

    HauteStandards

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eww I love this! LC's hair looks so cute!

    xx
    Julie
    http://lovecardelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those heels are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! This is an amazing blog! I started following it because It's super creative and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey the sandals are amazing. Love the styling. You have a lovely blog<3

    http://fashion-opolis.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  16. the colour of the dress is so pretty!! love the romantic styling and the jimmy choo sandals are amazing!!

    http://fashionscanner.onsugar.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fab look!

    mycowlick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My Gosh. Your dream red carpet look has become also my dream look. Love it! Everything is just perfect.. <3! From dress to hairdo.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER