New Instagram! Same Name!

Friday, August 1, 2014

So because technology hates me and doesn't want me to be success I have turned against it and made a new instagram account. Just joking. But I did make a new instagram account because my account was acting weird. It was asking for conformations and blocking me from replying so just to make sure I made a new account. I've been thinking of making a new one only because I didn't like the mood of the pictures and felt like it was a complete mess!!! Now, of course, my wish came true and I'm starting from scratch! (which isn't always a good thing...) It's the same name but a different account! You may see that my old account is now Elizzabeth_Hope. I want to keep everything the same (too bad someone took elizzabethhope.com...they snatched it away from me! *crying emoji*)

If you wouldn't mind go and follow my new Instagram!! I may even follow you back if I see what I like! I also usually like people's photos who have liked mine so go like! I'll like back!!! I hope you follow me on my new insta adventures!!

Lots of love,
Lizzie

www.instagram.com/ElizzabethHope

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I started following your new Instagram account. Have a lovely weekend!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I'm following back!!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. love your blog !
    giveaway going on at my blog !
    m♥
    Simply Sutter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not the only one looking forward to Autumn! I can't wait to start rocking some burgundy and (hopefully) start university.
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER