Fall 2014 Fashion Trends!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


           Fall is rapidly approaching and you know what that means...2014 fall fashion trends! My favorite season (well one of my favorite including Spring when my birthday is!) for new trends, cozy clothes, warm colors, and crisp weather. Que the cute pug jumping in the leaves!


          See! He's happy about fall!! You should be too!! Just because it's back to school season doesn't mean it has to be completely awful! Just think about it...Fall means new clothes, new TV shows #cuddlebuddy, and hot Starbucks drinks! 
          I'm here to report all the new fall trends and my predictions/favorite fall looks for the upcoming season! As a fashion major a lot of my friends and family ask..."Lizz, what are the new fall trends?! What should I be wearing?!" well...I'm now going to direct them to this post because sometime I hate explaining things not gonna lie. Ok, sit back and relax! Here are the newest fall trends!

~pic~

       First things first colors! What are the newest fall colors to try out! My favorite from the list on Women's Wear Daily are Sangria, Aurora Red, Cypress, Royal Blue and Aluminum! Radiant Orchid is over used by now and in my opinion it's better as a spring/summer color. The reds and forest green colors are one's to watch out for!


        Like this forest green rain jacket from Urban Outfitters!!! I need to find a new raincoat for London and this one seems to be my pick of choice. I know I wanted a forest green or yellow (Misted Yellow) rain jacket. I looked all day and found this one on UO that I actually liked and didn't break the bank (too much! $89 and $69 on sale) I'm telling you right here, right now you will not be able to find a cute raincoat for more than $100...it sucks...This coat is perfect for fall and won't get all awkward when your wearing an oversized sweater as well! I gotta have it! 


        CAPES....YES...Capes! I believe we are going to see a lot more capes in the upcoming season as a new fashion trend. I, probably unlike a lot of people, love capes. I have one and love wearing it! But if I had one like this one in the picture I'd be wearing it everyday during fall! 


Ahhhhhh...the flare jeans! Oh how I've missed these jeans soooo much! I haven't worn flare jeans probably since the 6th grade (college junior now) and I'm so excited people have started to wear them again. I've been looking even since the 6th grade for a pair of flare jeans and couldn't find them AT ALL until now. Next time you are at the mall go and pick up a pair of flares! 


J.Crew Loves

J.Crew Loves by elizzabethhope featuring Butter London

Next up a vest! My favorites are the ones from J. Crew but being a poor college student I'm on the hunt for one cheaper. Keeping up with the forest green color as well, the J.Crew quilted vest is a perfect piece for fall. When it's not too cool and not too warm a vest is the perfect jacket accessory! Also the boyfriend jeans included in the J.Crew themed set I made on Polyvore are another ah-mazing trend! Have you actually worn a pair of boyfriend jeans yet? If not I suggest you do! So comfy!!!


F A L L

F A L L by elizzabethhope featuring Giorgio Armani

Oh.em.gee...can we throwback to Lizzie McGuire and the jean mini skirt for two seconds. Obsessed. This trend may be coming from left field but I think some people will be making a statement in jean skirts! Also the red sweater! Oversized of course. Perfect for cool days when you just don't feel like getting all dolled up!


       I am most definitely not done with fall fashion trends for 2014! But to keep this post not looking like a novel I'm going to stop here. You'll have to follow along to read more! Check out my BlogLovin to follow (I'll follow back just let me know you followed!), follow my Twitter! YouTube channel! And my new Instagram account! Remember my Instagram account is the same name but different account! Oh! and Pinterest if your a pin-head like me! 
       Let me know in the comments below your favorite upcoming fall trends!!!! 

TTYL!
Lots of Love,
Lizzie


8 comments:

  1. Such a great post, loved it.
    The new panthene colours are quite amazing, love Sangria ;)

    Gabrielle www.dentelleetfleurs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!!! and I love that color too!! Hopefully we'll see more of it soon!

      http://www.haute-off-the-press.com/2014/08/fall-2014-fashion-trends.html

      Delete
  2. Oh fall, how we love you! I ordered the herringbone J. Crew vest, and it's back ordered until November! AH. I think I need to start keeping my eye out for a cape, love the one you featured!

    Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic
    XO Strawberry Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I bought the J.Crew vest when I had the chance!!!! and Yes! I love the cape too!!!

      Thank you for stopping by!! :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love love fall colors! And I love the J. Crew set! I should hop on the boyfriend jeans trend!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deff have to!!! The boyfriend jeans are so comfy!! Well to me! :D

      Thanks for visiting!!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love this! Seriously cannot wait for fall!
    xo Ally
    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER