#OOTD Tribal Print

Monday, June 30, 2014




Hollister Jean Top (similar) | Forever 21 Skirt (similar) | PINK Bralette (similar) | J.Crew Bubble Necklace | Longchamp tote | Rebecca Minkoff Sandals (sold out) | Forever 21 Sunglasses and Earrings (old)


Tribal prints have always been one of my favorite trends, especially for summer. I've always had trouble with silhouettes working with my body. I'm more of a pear shape in the sense that my top is wayyyyy smaller than my bottom (aka the hips are big and don't lie!) But I do find that wearing "body con" skirts and dresses with a print (because my body isn't the greatest of shape right now and having solid colors would just show EVERYTHING) work best for my body. I can't always wear circle skirts like I want to because the booty has a mind of its own! Pretty much I can't wear them because they get really short in length and my butt looks huge when I wear them. But big in a not so flattering way...never the less! I love wearing this skirt because I can change the length from micro mini to ankle length! 

Now, I ask you! Thoughts on printed skirts! Love it or leave it?!

Lots of Love,
Lizzie 

ps - Here's a video of my outfit! Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful skirt! I love the print!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love print skirts!! I have the same top but from Abercrombie lol!

    ps: I am following you in GFC and Bloglovin :)

    http://www.amerouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER