DKNYJeans with Patches!

Monday, June 23, 2014



One thing I love about fashion is how history repeats itself. Although sometimes it can go horribly wrong (let's hope boys wearing their pants to their ankles never comes back!....oh, wait...it's still around...) never-the-less, like Mr. Timberlake sings what goes around comes around. Fashion is all about recycling! DKNY's new campaign with Jourdan Dunn, Cara Delevingne, and A$AP Rocky, which I absolutely love all of them together and will talk about another time, shows Jourdan and Cara both in jeans/jean jacket with different patches on them! It's so 70's hippie but with a twist of 90s! I love it! In the picture to the right we can see Miss Dunn rocking the patchwork pants at a DKNY event. She styles them very simply with a white crop tank top and black heels. Perfect for the summer! This would be a perfect DIY project for the summer! I think I may have to try this out sometime soon! More deets later!

THOUGHTS?! Do you love this look or are you going to skip this trend this fall?
 {Pic}


Lots of Love,
Lizzie 

14 comments:

  1. It looks decent with the clean white crop top, but I don't think I could rock that patchy look!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a hard look to pass off!!! But with the right styling I bet you could if you wanted to! :D

      Delete
  2. Hmm... I'm not totally sure how I feel about patches on my denim. I feel like once they start coming out with more mainstream versions, I'll probably find some that I love.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand! I do like how DK styled them but once other designers do it I it will be overdone! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. She looks great, but would I wear it myself? hmmm... Maybe a more toned down version! X

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! Yes! Maybe like a couple of patches on the bottom of the leg and one on the pocket maybe?!

      Thanks for stopping by my blog! :D

      Delete
  4. I don't think I could pull this off, but she looks great!!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a very tricky style to get right I agree! But it's new and something to try someday!

      Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back again soon!

      Delete
  5. I think it is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree!!! I love this look! But I'm also a designer who doesn't think like normal people do haha! Does that make sense? lol!

      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  6. I love patched clothes and especially this one!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! There is a very cool Jacket that DKNY has with this collection too! You should totally check it out sometime!
      Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  7. Those jeans are super cool :)
    Followed you also btw, hope you do the same :)

    xx
    http://teenjakosan.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow!!! Of course I'll follow you back!!!!

    -Lizzie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog before you go!
Twitter and Instagram - @ElizzabethHope

TTYL!
xoxo
Lizz

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER